Your Business: 1st Impression Matters
Your Business: 1st Impression Matters
Sometimes I get asked by colleagues and friends if I’m still doing the same old thing. I used to respond that my target clients are the business owners and executives of today, but that’s really not true. It’s even more important that you start getting what your target clients want.
It’s your business, your image, your brand. Believe it or not, what people think of your business is what will ultimately sustain your business, or your image, your brand.
Think about it. There are many classic marketing slogans. “Masters of the Universe” or “The Star- wrench of your everyday life” and how many of those words do you associate with success. Combine that with everything you could have heard over the past century: time is money, we’re all millionaires, หนังแอคชัน if we want to make the big bucks, hire us.
This is the big picture of the importance of first impressions. What is the impact you have when you walk out to your people welcoming them? What do you do when you go into the office? Do you have an annual cocktail party? Is it expensive? Is it fun? Is it what your clients want and expect?
When was the last times you asked your team, your clients, your suppliers or your vendors how they perceive your business? My guess is most companies you would ask are just honest! You may be shocked to learn a globally recognized leader in their field is actually a small business.
My definition of a first impression is based on a previous client of mine who met with other owners of small business to develop a strategic plan for their brand. หนังบู๊มันส์ๆ They wouldn’t even let me with their executive team until they “believe.”
Here is an approach to manufacturing a memorable impression.
- Start by being open with your staff. Stop whining and complaining about “it is what it is.” Start developing a vision and mission statement for your company, with shared commitment, energy and a little zest.
- Stop focusing on หนังxมาใหม่ “how can this be different.” Start focusing on how you can be different. What value will you provide to others? It is important to understand that the only thing people like doing is doing business with people who are on par with them in terms of service and value. Do you provide a better product or better service?
- Stop focusing on your products/business competitors. This word is like a chip marked in gold. When you’re focused on your competitors you are already at a disadvantage. What drive your competitors? How do they operate? ควยใหญ่หีบาน What do they have the most to offer?
- Stop focusing the company on your product. Someone has to sell. We all have customers who simply want to buy our products or services. How does your prospect see your product/service?
- No one is decision-making outside of you. Notice I didn’t say “they are making choices.” People make choices. They also have choices on recommendations, actions and information.
- Ask your team what exactly they do and how they create value. Pay them, even if you’re a part of their sales team, with respect. What value do they bring? Include an assessment process to recognize the value they add to your business.
- Be clear about your boundaries. Is it OK for others to not only object but toBanzon occupy Greater cops FL?
- Diffuse and lose your ego and your emotionalJust expect. Expect to be disappointed, หนังโป๊ไทย surprised or even horrified at times. Don’t fear your team, hope they become abnormal. It’s normal. It gets better.
When it is time to review, your marketing, make sure you have thought through, organized and committed to one objective: a first impression. You can always improve your expression of your brand. It’s good to have reviews.