A 3-Day Crate Training Primer
Some dog owners think crate training is cruel but it is actually very important as it allows you to have a safe place to leave your dog when you are gone from the house. Therefore, do not consider this practice as punishment. Some dogs actually love their crate space and see it as their safe place.
Crates are also a great way to house train your new puppy and are particularly useful when you have to leave your dog alone while you are working. คลิปบ้านๆ They are also a great way of keeping your dog out of trouble when you are out grooming or when you are cooking. There are pros and cons to why you should and shouldn’t crate train your dog. This article will focus on the possible pros, to help you make a decision on whether this is the right move for you.
If you feel like you need to get a crate for your dog, make sure you are not buying one that is too large. ดูหนังฟรี Your dog should only be able to turn around and stand up and lay down. You want the crate to be comfortable and long-lasting.
Purchase a crate that is big enough to accommodate your dog when he is full grown. The idea is that you want your dog to be able to stand up and move around a little bit, เย็ดคาชุด but not be able to get too far from his sleeping area and turn it into his bedroom.
You may feel overwhelmed by all the available information on crate training your dog. ดูหนังชนโรง There are many articles and books on the topic, but you may be wondering what the best ones are. Here are some of the better resources available.
This article is not meant to replace the advice of a veterinarian, dog trainer or pet care professional. This article is created as a general guide to understanding the process of crate training your dog. If you have any doubts about the safety of crating your dog in general, you may want to consult with a professional for expert advice.
Here are some reasons why you might decide to crate train your dog. One of the most popular reasons for crate training your dog is that dog owners love to have their dogs sleep in a crate. This is especially true for dogs that are meats.
Like humans, dogs need a place to feel that they have certain boundaries. While dogs are very sociable animals, they need a place to feel safe and secure. สาวเกาหลี A crate becomes that place for dogs. In addition to just making the dog feel better about himself, a crate can help reduce separation anxiety. When you leave the house, the dog may really not feel that he has anything to miss.
If you crate train your dog, you will have to be very consistent about the process. Even the most well-trained dog can have accidents, so it is very important to be patient and not punish the dog.
Another reason to crate train your dog is that big dogs can actually be dangerous when they are loose. They can hurt themselves or someone else if they roam loose. Moreover, a dog that is not confined but is allowed to roam can be exposed to hazards such as poisons and electrical shocks.
Even with good crate training, your dog may have accidents. Even with careful and careful crate training, dogs may have accidents. You should not assume that dogs will not have accidents. accidents do happen.
Whenever it happens, you should refer to this guide. Review it and see if you have any tips that could help.
- You should crate your dog for short periods of time while you are home with him. However, they should not be kept in the crate for long periods of time.
- You should not place the crate in obscure places. Put the crate in an area where you and your family spends a lot of time.
- The crate should not be used as a punishment. The crate should be a place where it is comfortable and safe.
- You should introduce toys and give your dog Offer assistance when needed.
- A crate is not a solution to all your dog’s behavioral problems. It helps you solve the problem with destructive behavior while you are away.
- While you are away, leave a radio or TV on.
- Make sure your dog has plenty of opportunities to go outside. Unsupervised barking and digging can be solved.
- Some dogs require an anxiety medication. Talk to your veterinarian before administering this.
- You should not leave your dog in the crate for long periods of time.